Put simply – without hyperbole – the learning outcome of this two-day, personally transformative workshop is for attendees to realise that their Emotional Intelligence or EQ attributes such as self-confidence, humility, empathy, managing feelings, etc., are far more crucial than their Intelligence (IQ) when it comes to leading people, achieving your career success and, most importantly, living a more fulfilling life.
MAJOR BENEFITS of ATTENDING:
You will learn to:
- EXPLORE the latest, ground-breaking Social Neuro-science research revealing how and why a high EQ is such an accurate predictor of business success – 90% of top-leaders are “High EQers” (and also earn much higher salaries)
- LEARN the most important EI skills to improve your organisation’s performance (companies that promote EI are 22 times more likely to be successful) and at the same time enhance your job performance and career prospects
- CALCULATE your own Emotional Intelligence score by taking some leading EQ tests
- ACCEPT the responsibility to develop your EI to transform not only how others see you – but more importantly – how you see yourself!
- HEAR “a personal call to action” to improve your EI for research reveals it is never too late to change yourself, your career and the outcome of all your relationships
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is designed for all individuals from the Private, Public and NGO Sectors – including self-employed professionals – who need to improve their Emotional Intelligence, Communication and Leadership skills and thereby advance their careers and businesses. Specifically, those from the following portfolios should consider participating:
- Board Level and C-Suite Executives
- Managing Directors and Department Heads
- Corporate and Internal Communications
- Public and Press Relations
- Marketing and Sales
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Performance Management
- International Operations
For a detailed syllabus or to enquire about MGT OPEN In-Company Emotional Intelligence training anytime and anywhere convenient for you and your organisation, we invite you to use the confidential contact form.