BENEFITS of ATTENDING:
Recently many multinational corporations, fearing negative publicity with loss of brand loyalty and employee commitment, have had to reluctantly “back off” lucrative short-term, shareholder profit “deals” after NGOs publicly targeted these companies for environmental or human rights abuses. Far-sighted enterprises now realise that if they actively seek the support of NGOs, their business can gain a significant competitive advantage. Moreover, NGOs have also learned that their voices will more likely be heard if they work with – and not against – corporate interests.
In this 2-day workshop, Corporate and NGO participants will learn with help of theory, case studies and exercises the following:
- LEARN what NGOs do. What is their business model or mandate?
- DISCUSS – beyond profit – what truly motivates companies today?
- EVALUATE how to protect your company’s integrity when working with NGOs?
- STUDY recent Case Studies to learn from other NGO-Corporate alliances
- EXAMINE how your company can cooperate and work collaboratively with NGOs?
- PRESENT how your NGO can cooperate and work collaboratively with corporations?
The next workshop will take place in Singapore on 25-26 October.
For a detailed syllabus or to enquire about MGT OPEN In-Company training anytime and anywhere, we invite you to use the confidential contact form.