BENEFITS of ATTENDING:
This 2-day workshop is based upon the lectures we delivered at Bangkok’s University School of Entrepreneurship & Management and Stamford U. Aspiring entrepreneurs should attend but also managers hoping to inspire an Intra-preneurial mind-set in their company. Attendees will learn that a successful pitch comes not from “selling an idea” but from “selling yourself!” Moreover, you will also:
- DEVELOP your personal skills to communicate unwavering enthusiasm & confidence when “pitching” an idea to investors, stakeholders or colleagues.
- STRUCTURE or signpost your pitch ensuring you can be easily followed
- LEARN from our “flight simulator” how to be prepared for the dire, unexpected consequences that you will inevitably face in business
- PRACTICE simplifying – without “dumbing down” – the main selling features of your entrepreneurial concept
- REHEARSE and DELIVER a video-taped pitch simulation
For a detailed syllabus or to enquire about MGT OPEN In-Company Entrepreneurship training anytime and anywhere, we invite you to use the confidential contact form.