BENEFITS of working with us:
One of the most rewarding aspects of our Executive Coaching is hearing from our clients that their conference Keynote Address received tremendous feedback (True story: A phone call from a plane at midnight: “OMG, I was shocked! They gave me a thunderous, hand-clapping standing ovation!”)
Naturally, Executive clients, because of their position or specialised expertise, are frequently invited to give a conference Keynote Address or participate in an on-stage Panel Discussion. Many Executives see this as a career-enhancing networking and a self-confidence building opportunity – which is true IF the speech went well. If not, the invitations will stop coming! Our Coaching will cover the “Must-Dos” to make your next speech – or presentation to the Board – both powerful and persuasive. For example, we will help you:
- HAVE something VERY important to say. If NOT, don’t accept the invitation. It’s much easier to give a talk if you have something urgent and personal to share.
- CONTROL and TEST all external aspects of your keynote: the stage; microphones; podium; projector and screen(s). If there is an IT mishap – it is YOUR fault.
- KISS (Keep It Sweet & Simple) so you don’t have to write a speech or make notes
- KEEP it is visual with images or metaphors and fresh with contemporary news
- TELL stories from your experience…and from your heart
- REHEARSE, REHEARSE and then REHEARSE again
To enquire how we can support you in the preparation of your next presentation or speech, we invite you to use the confidential contact form.